The Hemlocks Difference
At Hemlocks Landscape Management, we understand your ever-changing needs when it comes to your landscape. For this reason, we have adapted our landscaping process to work with your specific needs. When you count on our experienced landscape professionals, you can have confidence knowing your investment is in good hands. Learn how we stay a cut above the competition by implementing our guiding principles below.
Learning Client Expectations
From the initial meeting, we interview our clients to determine not only the scope of work and services to be provided, but also to identify specific details for site conditions, communication guidelines, and execution of services. By doing so, we can ensure that expectations are clearly defined and met. In addition to quantifying the landscape elements and identifying areas of landscape improvement, your expectations anchor our service program as the foundation for long-term success. In other words, we prioritize personalization.
Accurate Bidding Process
Through years of experience and education, we have developed a property surveying procedure that allows us to properly measure and evaluate landscape features, ensuring that our clients receive accurate and competitive pricing. Our estimates take into account the full scope of services, so you know what to expect before committing to anything.
Ease of Doing Business
We have developed a company structure and training program that allows upper and mid-level managers to properly oversee the crews that service our clients’ properties, allowing them to spend less time managing their landscapes.
Open channels of communication facilitate better service, while also encouraging a high degree of accountability and transparency. We make it easier to communicate with our staff by providing multiple avenues of contact by cell phone, email, weekly service reports, periodic property inspections, and property evaluations. When you have a question or concern, we are available to address them.
We do what we say we will do. If we commit to meeting a deadline, we meet it. If we identify deficiencies, we correct them. Thanks to our diligence and upfront approach to service, you know exactly what you are getting when you hire our team.
Commitment to Responsibility
Our employees dedicate themselves every day to providing outstanding services for our clients. On occasion, we make mistakes. If we do, we except accountability for these mistakes, review the deficient actions, and take the proper measures to prevent future occurrences. Simply put, we make a point to make things right.
Employee Training and Education
Our employees receive ongoing professional training throughout their career at Hemlocks so that they will have the skills and knowledge to provide the best possible service to our clients. We encourage and support employee education through industry associations, skill specific seminars, and college courses.
When you hire Hemlocks Landscape Management as your landscape contractor, your mind is at ease because you know that you and your property are in good hands. We have been designing, building, and maintaining beautiful gardens and landscapes in the North Georgia area since 1993. Our education, experience, and training give us the confidence to guarantee what we can do for you, and your most prized asset- your property! We guarantee:
- Our Staff Will Treat You with Respect and Integrity as We Serve You
- Our Staff Will Have the Proper Training to Do the Job You Hire Us to Do
- We Will Have the Proper Equipment to Do Our Job Each Time We Visit You
- We Will Have the Staff Necessary to Complete Your Job in a Timely Manner
- The Presence of Our Staff Will Not Detract from the Look of Your Property, Neighborhood, or Office
- Our Trucks Will Be Neat, Clean, and Equipped with Reliable Equipment
- Our Staff Members Will Be in Clean and Presentable Uniforms While on Your Property
- We Will Be There When We Say We Will, and We Will Do What We Promised
- Our Management Team Will Inspect the Work Our Staff Does for You
- You Will Be Satisfied, Because We Will Correct Any Aspect of Our Work That You Are Not Pleased with
- You Will Receive an Accurate Invoice for the Work We Have Completed for You
- We Will Return Your Phone Calls, Emails, and Letters Promptly
- We Will Communicate with You When Any Issue Arises That Needs Your Attention
- We Will Stay Prepared to Provide You with a Wide Range of Services, and All with Peace of Mind Knowing That We Will Always Strive to Satisfy You, and Exceed Your Expectations
Contact us today to learn how our landscaping process improves the value and appeal of your property. We proudly serve property owners and managers throughout North Georgia.
“Thanks for a job well done beyond our expectations! We’re so glad we found you! Thanks for everything!”
–Lee A. – Canton, GA